Sunday, August 13, 2006

Toronto...guess I'll visit you another day!

Day 37: Toronto, Ontario. After a long drive from Montreal(and a few stops in between) I arrived in Toronto around 9:00pm. I had no idea how large this city would be...it felt like I was in New York City. I drove around downtown for about a half hour but felt a bit overwhelmed by the size of the city and the fact that everyone was out walking around. It seemed like a really happening place, but I was tired and drove half an hour outside the city to get a hotel room. After a night's rest I decided I'd drive back into the city and do a little exploring. But the traffic heading downtown was pratically at a standstill(even though it was about 10:15am). I figured I would visit another time(perhaps with someone who knew there way around the town) and headed south toward the US.

2 Comments:

Blogger sarah said...

Tom! Cool! My hometown! The subway is the way to check out the downtown, Queen and King being good stops to get out and walk around a bit :)

9:06 AM  
Blogger Tom Grevera said...

I didn't know you lived in Toronto or I would have got some info on where to go before I got there. I think Nathan Shauf is living there now, but my phone didn't work while I was in Canada(until I was in Toronto that is)...curse the SprintPCS!!! :)

5:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home