Monday, November 27, 2006

That really rainy city!

Day 137: Seattle, WA. Just three hours north of Portland is the city of Seattle. I was surprised to see how large the city was...I really didn't know much about it except for the Space Needle before going. I didn't get to see too much of the city since I was only there two days and it was cold and rainy most of the time. However I did get to see Matthew Russell's daughter sing at her school's celebration for Veteran's Day. You guys sounded awesome Grace!

After having lunch with Matthew and Burke down the street from where they work, I heard later on the news that a huge construction crane fell down a few streets over, killing someone in their apartment. You can check out that destruction at Andrew Burke's website.

So here's an obligatory photo of the Space Needle:

And one of the Science Fiction Museum/Experience Music Project next to the Space Needle...or as Menz described, "the ugliest building in the world":

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home